C&G Regulatory Solutions provides a range of training solutions to help employees of regulated firms understand their obligations and demonstrate competence.
C&G Regulatory Solutions runs a series of free to attend seminars and training courses on a range of subjects throughout the year. For more information and to book, please visit our events.
Typical topics covered in training sessions include:
- How senior managers and directors can demonstrate good governance to regulators;
- Role specific training pursuant to the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (“SMCR”) for staff subject to the conduct rules;
- Understanding obligations under the anti-market abuse, anti-bribery, conflict minerals, sanctions and anti-money laundering regimes;
- How to interact with regulatory authorities and prepare for visits by regulators;
- An overview of data protection requirements for investment and payment services firms;
- Details of upcoming regulatory requirements and how to comply with them. For example, elements of the Investment Firms Prudential Regulation (“IFPR”) and the new operational resilience regime in the UK.
C&G Regulatory Solutions can also design training packages customised to the specific needs of market participants.
Please contact us for a free, no-obligation, one hour initial consultation to discuss your requirements.
In all cases, C&G Regulatory Solutions tries to ensure that its courses and seminars are:
- As interactive as possible;
- Are, where relevant, supported by real life case studies to embed understanding; and
- Reinforced by useful materials that participants can take away and refer to at a later date.
Please note that C&G Regulatory Solutions does not supply legal services as defined in the Legal Services Act 2007 and associated regulations and guidance thereto. Accordingly, any advice or guidance given does not constitute legal advice. However, C&G Regulatory Solutions may be able to refer clients to legal service professionals for any legal queries that they may have.
This is non-exhaustive list – we may be able to provide advice and guidance on other topics too. Please contact us for a free, no-obligation, one hour initial consultation to discuss your requirements.