C&G Regulatory Solutions can provide consultancy to support a wide range of projects, including (but not limited to):
- Regulatory Applications:
- For example, applications for, variations to and cancellations of Part IV permissions;
- Change Management:
- Identifying possible regulatory implications, for example required notifications to the regulator;
- New Product Launches:
- Determining regulatory expectations, conduct risk and operational risk considerations;
- Establishing a strategy, managing communications with the regulator, assisting with implementation; and
- Vendor Selection:
- For example, assisting with the assessment of potential vendors for the provision of trade surveillance and screening solution
Please note that C&G Regulatory Solutions does not supply legal services as defined in the Legal Services Act 2007 and associated regulations and guidance thereto. Accordingly, any advice or guidance given does not constitute legal advice. However, C&G Regulatory Solutions may be able to refer clients to legal service professionals for any legal queries that they may have.
Please contact us for a free, no-obligation, one hour initial consultation to discuss your requirements.