The legal owner of this website is: The legal owner of this website is C&G Regulatory Solutions Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Our head office address is:
George Curl Way
England United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 2380 302 100
Our registered office address is the same as the Head Office.
The Site Owner is a limited company incorporated in England & Wales under company no. 13617988.
VAT registration no. 391 8809 53
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following types of personal information from candidates and contacts:
- Contact details (e.g. name, address, email address, phone number)
- Professional information (e.g. employment history, qualifications, skills, and experience)
- Educational background
- Compensation details
- References and recommendations
- Any other information you provide to us in connection with our services
- Identification documents and right to work status
We may collect and process the following information from website users:
- Location data
- Your activities on, and use of, our website
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from the following sources:
- Directly from you (e.g. meetings, telephone calls and email interactions)
- Indirectly (e.g. browsing activity while on our website (see “Cookies” below))
- Public sources (e.g. LinkedIn and media outlets)
We also collect personal data about you from other sources as follows:
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
Executive search and recruitment services:
- To provide executive search and recruitment services
- To evaluate your suitability for specific job opportunities
- To communicate with you regarding potential job opportunities
- To verify your identity and right to work status
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- To improve and enhance our services
- For any other purpose with your consent
All other purposes:
- Providing services to you
- Conducting checks to identify you and verify your identity or to help prevent and detect fraud against you or us
- To enforce legal rights or defend or undertake legal proceedings
- Customise our website and its content to your particular preferences based on a record of your selected preferences or on your use of our website
- Retaining and evaluating information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use our website so that we can make it more intuitive or to check our website is working as intended
- Communications with you not related to marketing, including about changes to our terms or policies or changes to the services or other important notices
- Protecting the security of systems and data used to provide the services
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- We may also use your personal data to ensure the security of systems and data to a standard that goes beyond our legal obligations, and in those cases our reasons are for our legitimate interests, i.e. to protect systems and data and to prevent and detect criminal activity that could be damaging for you and/or us
- Statistical analysis to help us understand our customer base For our legitimate interests, i.e. to be as efficient as we can so we can deliver the best service to you at the best price
- Updating and enhancing customer records
- Disclosures and other activities necessary to comply with legal and regulatory obligations that apply to our business, eg to record and demonstrate evidence of your consents where relevant
- Marketing our services to existing and former customers
Legal Basis for Processing
Our processing of your personal information is based on the following legal grounds:
- Legitimate interests: pursued by us or a third party, provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Performance of a contract with you: or taking steps (at your request) prior to the performance of a contract..
- Consent: if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information.
- Legal requirement: where we are legally required to disclose your personal information.
We will use your personal data to send you updates (by email, telephone or post) about our services, including exclusive offers, promotions or new services.
We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data for marketing purposes. This means we do not need your consent to send you marketing information. If we change our marketing approach in the future so that consent is needed, we will ask for this separately and clearly.
You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by:
- contacting us using the details set out in the ‘Contact Us’ section of this policy; or
- using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you ask us to provide further services in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
We will always treat your personal data with the utmost respect and never sell or share it with other organisations for marketing purposes.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information with the following parties, as necessary and appropriate:
- Prospective employers and clients in connection with job opportunities
- Third-party service providers who assist us in carrying out our services
- Professional advisors, such as lawyers and auditors, as required
- Regulatory or governmental authorities as mandated by applicable laws
If we transfer your personal information outside of the United Kingdom, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your privacy rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Keeping your personal data secure
We have appropriate security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed unlawfully. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine need to access it. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your personal data and other information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, and object to processing. If you wish to exercise these rights or have any concerns about the processing of your personal information, please contact us using the details provided below.
If you believe that we have not handled your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice or applicable data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) or another supervisory authority. The UK’s Information Commissioner may be contacted using the details at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint or by telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or applicable laws. The updated version will be posted on our website, and we encourage you to review it periodically.
The legal owner of this website is C & G Regulatory Solutions Limited. C & G Regulatory Solutions Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Business address: 20 St. Andrew Street, London, EC4A 3AG, UK. Registered office address: International House, George Curl Way, Southampton, SO18 2RZ, England, UK. Registered number: 13617988. VAT registration number: 391 8809 53.
All information and materials on this site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and are not intended in any way to be comprehensive. Anyone making use of this site does so at their own risk and visitors to the website are advised to take independent professional advice before acting on any information or materials found here. The Site Owner accepts no responsibility and gives no representations or warranties, express or implied, that any of the information and materials on this site are complete, accurate or free from errors or omissions. The Site Owner reserves the right to update any of the documents, data and other information on this website at any time without notice.
The content of this website is the copyright of the Site Owner unless otherwise stated. You may copy or use any page or document for your own personal purposes or send it on to someone known to you solely for information and free of charge but only on the condition that (a) you make it clear that copyright belongs to us, (b) your use of any such material is not misleading and (c) it is not used for any commercial purposes. Unauthorised use of any materials on the website that violates any of these conditions or any relevant copyright, trademark and other laws could result in legal proceedings.
Links to third party websites
The Site Owner may provide links to third party websites but we do this as a convenience to users of this Site. We do not control or accept any responsibility or liability for third party websites or their content.
Links to this website
If a link to this website is created from a website that in the opinion of the Site Owner is unacceptable, the Site Owner reserves the right to require the removal of that link. No-one who creates a link or is granted permission to link to our website may use our logo or any other proprietary graphic or trademark or represent themselves as being part of or the Site Owner’s website or business.